Thursday, July 19, 2007

Al Gore - Retraction

The fish came from a farm. Second to last paragraph.

Is such a hypocrite. One week after generating tons of CO2 (Live Earth) in the atmosphere, to get us to stop dumping CO2 in the atmosphere , Gore and guests at his daughters' wedding dine on Chilean sea bass. One of the most threatened fish species in the world. I think old Al "I just want to be green" Gore needs to pay closer attention to the menu or maybe switch to Beluga caviar. Another typical "Do as I say, not as I do" Lib.

8 comments:

H2o said...

Ass wipes of all asswipes. I rank him right up there with Al,Jesse and Paris. I can't stand any of them.

The Bottom Of The Swamp said...

Oh, lets see:
Al Gore
Barbara Streisand
Danny Glover
Jane Fonda
Alec Baldwin
Nancy Pelosi
Barbara Boxer
Dingy Harry Reid
Slow Joe Biden
Sean Penn

I could go on and on.....

H2o said...

you forgot Rosie

The Bottom Of The Swamp said...

I can't believe that! It was so obvious!

H2o said...

having a hard time keeping up with two b--gs??? I guess it's how you keep up with your dates...heh :)

The Bottom Of The Swamp said...

This one has a total different slant and sometimes there just isn't anything that looks interesting.

And BTW, yes it is!!!!

H2o said...

get yourself some help...maybe a hottie to keep up with your little black book for you.

The Bottom Of The Swamp said...

I'm working on that!