Monday, July 16, 2007

Hi:

Glad you dropped by. I miss you and the many, many emails every day.

I'm not as upset that you left as I am not knowing for sure why you left. I wish you had said more than just goodbye. I'm not blessed with a lot of friends, and when I lose one - without knowing for sure why, well, it just sucks.

I can probably guess why, though. Hell, I can guess a lot of things. But only you know for sure... and I just wish you had taken the time to tell me. Yeah, we were tiptoeing around that line that shouldn't be crossed, but we never got there, did we? And probably never would have. I don't think we're that dumb.

Anyway........

If you happen to stumble across this, you know how to reach me....directly and indirectly.

Too much left unsaid, by both of us.

10 comments:

H2o said...

Sounds like you have unfinished business to take care of. I know it's none of my business but does this have to do with the post below?

The Bottom Of The Swamp said...

You're pretty sharp. And yeah, there's unfinished business, but I'm pretty sure it'll have to stay that way. One has nothing to lose, one has plenty to lose. It's a bit complicated.....

H2o said...

Well I hope things go well for you! Been there and done that once before.

The Bottom Of The Swamp said...

All I can do is just sit back and wait. What it is, is what it is. Thanks for the nice words, though.

The Bottom Of The Swamp said...

Yeah, me to. Check your email.

H2o said...

Are you the same person who blogs over at S.D. ?

H2o said...

done deal...

The Bottom Of The Swamp said...

Cool, thanks.

Kirsten N. Namskau said...

Ohhh, I hope it's not what comes to my mind.
I really hope it gets sortet out.
Sometimes the life is only too tough.

The Bottom Of The Swamp said...

Kirsten: Some things are meant to be, some aren't. I'll guess this wasn't. Life is tough and too short.