Monday, July 30, 2007

How could you think that?

Of course I'm not upset, nor will I be, as long as I know you're going to be there. I understand. You should know that. I kind of thought things were pretty clear (well, maybe, in a fuzzy sort of way).

Anyway, I missed an email from you. I don't know how I did that, because I only check it about a thousand times a day waiting for you. It just slipped by and I'm sorry. Now I hope you're not upset with me.

I have to leave for the airport about 9am (out here where I live) but should be back 10/1030. I will probably spend a couple of hours sitting here at the computer figuring out a menu for the rest of this week and next week, and putting together a shopping list and then going to spend money. Got to do this because I won't get another day off until the 11th. Not a workaholic, that's just the way this month is going. Take 4 days off and get 2 weeks behind.

It's getting late and I've had really late nights this week and am a bit trashed, so I'm going to just chill in front of the TV for a while and then head to bed.

When you get some free time, call me. Okay?

Good Night, sweet dreams and hopefully I'll hear from you tomorrow, or the next day or the next or however long it takes.

BD